Welcome to the North Shore Girls Fastpitch Association
Our mission is to provide girls an opportunity to play both fun and
competitive fastpitch softball. Every year hundreds of athletes between the ages of 5 and 21
play on competitive house league teams and our Stars rep teams, organized by
a dedicated executive and supported by a large contingent of parent and
adult volunteers. Our home field is McCartney Park, located
just off Mt. Seymour Parkway in North Vancouver (in beautiful British
Columbia, Canada), with teams representing all areas of the North Shore from Horseshoe Bay to Deep Cove.
North Shore Fastpitch is a part of Softball BC District 4.
Our association has been active on the North Shore since 1950 under one name or another. In 2009,
we updated our name to the North Shore Girls Fastpitch Association when we completed the merger of the
North Vancouver Girls Softball Association and the West Vancouver Girls Softball Association.
NSGFA Home Run News 2012-01
January, 2012 - Registration Is Open, Softball BC Numbers, Softball BC Changes, Fee Changes.
Read more …
NSGFA Home Run News 2011-07
July, 2011 - League Champions, Volunteer Awards, Provincials Results, Rep Coach Applications, Stars Tryouts, More Scholarship Winners.
Read more …
NSGFA Home Run News - Provincials Edition
June, 2011 - Volunteers Needed, Tournament Starts In 2 Weeks, Order A T-Shirt Or Hoody, Come Out To Cheer.
Read more …
New to Softball?
Would you like your daughter to enjoy the benefits of developing her
athletic ability in a fun, safe and challenging environment?
- Find out how to register on the Registration page, including a registration form for you to download.
- Learn more about the many skill development clinics available
through NVGSA for both new players as well as returning players on the Clinics page.
- Learn about the fun and exciting tournaments that NVGSA is hosting on the Tournaments page.
- Athletics for Kids (A4K) provides financial assistance to families who don't have the means to participate in
amateur sports. The A4K mission is, "To work diligently and thoughtfully in providing needy youth in the community greater
access to organized amateur sport in conjunction with their academic endeavours."
- Visit the Athletics for Kids website at www.a4k.ca for more information.
- KidSport works to fulfill its mission of eliminating the financial barriers to sport participation,
"So All Kids Can Play!" KidSport is a community-based sport funding program that provides grants for children under the age of
18 to participate in a sport season of their choice.