Registration for the 2013 season is open.
Registration for the 2013 season is open. Click here to start the registration process.
Earlybird discount if you register by Jan 31.
Late fee after Feb 28.
If you do not know your Softball BC number, visit Softball BC to search for it.
Please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
You will need the following pieces of information in order to register:
- Your daughter's Softball BC Lifetime Membership number; a number is required for all players, and a non-refundable $10 fee will be collected on behalf of Softball BC if not provided;
- Your daughter's BC CareCard;
- A credit card for payment.
Your daughter's enjoyment, development and softball playing experience depends in large part on the volunteer efforts of the parents on each team. Please indicate on the registration form what volunteer role you can fill for either your daughter's team or at the association level. You can learn more about these roles on the Volunteers page in the Handbook section.
These fees include Softball BC insurance and municipal field user fees.
- U6 (formerly Blastball, age 5**): $90.00
- U8 (formerly Mini Mite, age 6-7*): $125.00
- U10 (formerly Mite, age 8-9*): $150.00
- U12 (formerly Squirt, age 10-11*): $170.00
- U14 (formerly Pee Wee, age 12-13*): $170.00
- U16 (formerly Bantam, age 14-15*): $180.00
- U18 (formerly Midget, age 16-17*): $180.00
- Jr Ladies (age 18-19*): $180.00
** Age as of March 31 of the current season.
* Age as of January 1 of the current season.
- Stars (Rep league): add $100.00
- Softball BC Lifetime Membership: add $10.00 if player does not already have a Softball BC Lifetime Membership number (one-time only fee)
- Earlybird Discount: $10.00 if submitted by January 31
- Late Fee: $10.00 if submitted after February 28
- Athletics for Kids (A4K) provides financial assistance to families who don't have the means to participate in
amateur sports. The A4K mission is, "To work diligently and thoughtfully in providing needy youth in the community greater
access to organized amateur sport in conjunction with their academic endeavours."
- Visit the Athletics for Kids website at www.a4k.ca for more information.
- KidSport works to fulfill its mission of eliminating the financial barriers to sport participation,
"So All Kids Can Play!" KidSport is a community-based sport funding program that provides grants for children under the age of
18 to participate in a sport season of their choice.
- Visit the BC Chapter of the KidSport website at www.kidsportcanada.ca for more information.
- Full refunds on registration fees permitted prior to beginning of league play (on or around April 10);
- Refund of 50% permitted April 10 to April 30;
- No refunds permitted after April 30.