2015 Year-End Tournament & Jamboree (June 26th-28th)
This tournament is open to all U10 to U19 house (C) teams, and runs in conjunction with the U6/U8 year-end jamboree. Individual trophies are awarded to 1st & 2nd place teams in each tournament division, plus awards for MVPs in the final games.
Medals and pizza provided for all U6 & U8 players.
Scroll down for equipment/uniform return, photo pickup, and social tickets
IMPORTANT: Please note correct date for the AGM & Social: July 8th
Equipment Return (Sunday June 28, 9am - 3:30pm @ McCartney)
- CLEAN OUT YOUR BAGS!!! (take everything out; dump out spitz, food/gum wrappers, debris etc; repack)
- BLUE BAG: bases & T's only please
- RED BAG: everything else (including softball balls)
- Make sure you keep any personal equipment (hammers, tape measures, gloves, hats, jackets, etc)
- Please DO return all league-supplied softballs and keys!
- Drop off your equipment in the bag(s) next to the concession building at McCartney (parking lot side)
- If you do not have uniforms to return (U6 and U8), you still need to return your equipment
Uniform Return (Sunday June 28, 9am to 3:30pm @ McCartney)
- All uniforms must be returned LAUNDERED AND DRY!!!
- Exception: Teams in the 1pm Sunday tournament games return uniforms unlaundered (bring change of clothes)
- Must bring full set of jerseys/shorts/pants (including extras) to McCartney to exchange for your deposit cheque
- Contact your Division Coordinator (see Executive Page) to schedule a specific time
- Plan for families going on vacation, players who often miss games or who may miss tournament games
- Payment for missing items must be received at the time of drop off or your deposit cheque will be cashed
- COSTS: house jersey $65, rep jersey $100 (x 2 if both home and away not returned), shorts $25
- Make cheques for missing items payable to NSGFA
Uniform manager: Casey Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Annual NSGFA Social (July 8th @ 7:30pm)
- Come out and thank our many coaches, managers and volunteers
- July 8th on the patio at Boston Pizza, 1078 Marine Drive, North Van
- Get your tickets at the Year-End Tournament, Jamboree, or the Annual General Meeting
- Each $20 ticket includes a Boston Pizza Burger & Beer
- Each team gets 4 complimentary tickets for coaches/managers/volunteers
Photos & Ball Toss Reward Pickup (June 27 & 28, 9am - 3pm @ McCartney)
- Stop by our table at McCartney concession to pick up team photos, ball toss rewards, etc.
- U6 & U8 teams can pick these up at the jamboree at Loutet on Saturday June 27th
Boston Pizza on Marine Drive offering a great deal to host your team party
2015 District 4 Playdown Tournament (May 29th-30th)
This is a protestable tournament conducted in accordance with applicable Softball BC rules. Teams must hand in their team roster (required form below) to Scott Channell, District 4 Coordinator prior to the start of their first game.
Divisional Brackets: (set by random draw)